How to improve your Immune SystemCourse to strengthen their immune system so easy not to get sick enough to follow a few rules.
- Citrus fruits are ideal for restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Drink freshly squeezed over salad or as a seasoning, in place of vinegar as an ingredient in cooking, helps maintain the "atmosphere" inside the body to a pH sufficient to help the development of useful bacteria instead of viruses and bacteria harmful to thrive in more acidic environments. Even the apple cider vinegar is a great help to increase the alkalinity of the body.
- Sleep well. Each agency may need a minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 10 per night. Sleep is linked hormonal balance (including growth hormone, and the stress, cortisol), lose weight, think and think better, improves mood, and makes the skin more radiant and full of health.
- Eating protein (preferably herbal). Proteins are the building blocks that keep body, mind and immune system health. Diets low in protein tend to be too rich in carbohydrates that are quickly converted into glucose, increasing blood sugar and forcing the pancreas and the immune system.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid disidatrazione.
- Avoid coffee. Contrary to the recent studies that indicate them as a source of antioxidants, coffee is not a good food to be taken to the immune system. Caffeine steals minerals and vitamins to your body, and dehydrated. If you drink coffee should be drunk two glasses of water for each additional cup of coffee drinking.
- Avoid refined sugar. You will see the results immediately in the energy level, veight, and ability to think more clearly, no longer having this addiction. Many nutritionists consider sugar a drug for its impact on the human body. Healthy sugars as the sugars of the fruit or the juice of agave and stevia there, while it is good to avoid artificial sweeteners, are more toxic than white sugar. Simple sugars irritate the immune system, preventing immune cells to absorb vitamin C.
- Make buying up fruits and vegetables. They are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, fiber and enzymes. The nutritional content that you get from fruits and vegetables is incomparable. Many vitamins, including vitamin C, antioxidants and protect cells, including immune system damage from toxins in the environment. The dark vegetables like broccoli and cabbage, are rich in flavonoids, polyphenols and other antioxidants. The great resource of minerals are the algae, which are sell dried, but you can also find unprocessed (dried at low down temperatures so that they keep for the most part of the minerals and enzymes) in health food provisions.
- Go a little time in the cold for the release of endorphins. Most people spend 90% of their lives indoors, breathing filtered air and full of germs of other people. Time spent outdoors and the cold also stimulates the thyroid gland.
- Cultivating oneself. Spend some quality time with friends, enjoy a massage or a hot bath, or a little exercise. Our body extrinsic our emotions, stress and anxiety could manfestare with a sore throat or a cold. Create an environment full of harmony, love and joy (for example, thanks to pray and bless what is beautiful can help). Be careful at the first signs of a sore throat or fatigue before they get worse. If you're happy, you are less likely to get sick!
The diet to improve the system by which the body defends itself from viruses, parasites and bacteria essentially consists of 4 essential nutrients: vitamins (E and C), minerals (Zinc, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium and Selenium), Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and proteins of good quality. Besides the right amount of calories and regular exercise.
Vitamins are important for the functioning of our body and in particular vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C and vitamin E play an important role in helping the immune system.
Vitamin A is essential for healthy mucous membranes. It is seen that its deficiency results in easy to get infections, especially viral, because it weakens the larger part of the immune system that is covered with mucous.
Vitamin B12 belongs to the important B complex vitamins whose deficiencies affect important districts, such as brain and immune systems. In particular, studies have shown that vitamin B12 plays a role in regulating the immune system. To have an adequate intake of this vitamin should eat foods such as liver of animals, carotenoids, milk, eggs, fruits and vegetables, yellow and dark green vegetables.
Vitamin C is certainly the best known as an antioxidant and as a defense against infections, especially colds, in fact, it is advised to prevent their own consumption and to dampen the symptoms.
Finally, vitamin E plays a strong immunostimulant action as well as antioxidant. Studies have shown how it is used to defend them from the lungs in the presence of pollutants, therefore, useful for those who live in places full of smog.
Minerals are also involved in the functioning of the immune system, especially two of them, selenium and zinc.
Selenium plays an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and helps to increase the antibody response.
Zinc is ambivalent, however, that its function may be positive or negative depending on the amount. If zinc is present in a quantity of little beyond the norm, you get an immunostimulatory effect, if it is excessively high amount in the body, this has the opposite effect.
At the end of strengthening the immune system, plants are more suitable and safe astragalus, echinacea, propolis and Eleutherococcus. Astragalus is very important in traditional Chinese medicine where its root is used to strengthen the energy of the organs in the immune system (lung and spleen). The immunostimulating properties of this plant were also studied in the West and we can say that it is useful to combat viral infections, but also that the toxic effects of chemotherapy on the immune system, because it counteracts the decrease in white blood cells.
Echinacea has traditionally been used by Native Americans to treat respiratory diseases and as a healing wounds. Is very popular in Germany. There are three varieties, Echinacea purpurea, angustifolia and that this pale, all three with immunostimulatory function, both for bacteria than for viruses also proved beneficial for the common respiratory problems, and they are also useful in a vision prior reinforcement of the immune system.
The Siberian ginseng Eleutherococcus is also called, not surprisingly in the former Soviet Union is widely used. It increases the activity of lymphocytes and thus makes more efficient immune response. Although this is a safe plant, but in rare cases, after prolonged use, can give rise to insomnia and irritability.
Finally there is propolis, a substance that is produced by bees who use it as a barrier to prevent entry into the hive to undesirables. Many studies have found a strong antiviral and antibacterial effective in stopping the proliferation of cold and flu viruses, but also on other groups of bacteria, like salmonella, also has a strong anti-inflammatory action. Although this is a safe substance that is prescribed for children as well as free of side effects, although you may be allergic.
Other plants on the active side of the immune system of autoimmune diseases or allergies are the boswellia serrata, the nettle and Uncaria. Boswellia is a resin that is harvested from the tree of incense, is an important part of Ayurvedic medicine and is widely used in India. It has substances that block the inflammatory response of allergies such as asthma and chronic inflammation. It also does not have any side effects, such as the classic anti-inflammatory that can cause gastritis or ulcers in the worst cases. Some studies have established the effectiveness even for rheumatoid arthritis.
The stinging nettle is a plant always present in the medical traditions from around the world as a depurative, diuretic and anti-inflammatory. Its leaves are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory. In addition, some studies have extolled the efficacy in rheumatoid arthritis. The Cat's Claw grows in the Amazon jungle and of medicine in Peru where it was used as an anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic. Today, many studies have confirmed the ability of the cortex have a double effect, that is to be anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant that.
Finally, also as a spice turmeric may be helpful. The root of this plant, which serves to prepare the curry, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic, in fact studies have shown the usefulness in inflammatory diseases such as arthritis or where there are problems with blood flow. It 'not recommended in people with peptic ulcers and bleeding tendencies.
Avoid foods high in pesticides, foods, or "poor", that is highly processed and refined and thus deprived of their important set of minerals and vitamins that are important for the balance of the immune system.
The human body was not designed to address non-naturally occurring.
Eat fresh, whole foods like fruits and vegetables and organic fruit, salt-free diet and avoid dairy products and processed meat 's farm at all costs.
In particular we refer to concepts such as "raw, lively and colorful."
A tasty way to stimulate the immune system is to take 3 carrots, an apple, an orange and half a beet and put them in a centrifuge, and then enjoy this drink with breakfast every day. The addition of mint to your warm bath helps stimulate the antibodies and kill all the bacteria that have accumulated.
Do not underestimate the porprieta of grapefruit seed extract.
If you are a smoker, now we know that this severely suppress the immune system, so the best remedy for this is to stop this habit, because it offers no benefit whatsoever to health.
The tendency to see extra pounds in a more effective shield against infectious agents is wrong. Today with a much more sedentary life, with better living conditions is valid the idea that a penalty be more work to preserve the efficiency of the organism and the immune system. Overweight and obesity interfere with the balance of the immune system because it makes the cells less responsive. Even repeated and continuous high-calorie meals cause a surplus of fat and cholesterol "clog" the lymphatics by preventing the "patrol" of lymphocytes. The fats are increasingly demonized because of the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases to which they are connected, it is salutary to limit the consumption of cholesterol and triglycerides, while it is useful to increase the consumption of polyunsaturated fats, commonly known as Omega6 and omega 3, which bear all cells of the body and are therefore essential for the functioning and the immune system. These fats are found in cod liver oil in oily fish, nuts in shell.